The Kavanaugh will be located at 222 Beechwood Avenue, the former location of Kavanaugh’s Esso. Rupert Kavanaugh has just retired—some 59 years after he first started pumping gas on Beechwood. We’re delighted to name our project The Kavanaugh, honouring Rupert and his family.
- Estimated occupancy for summer through fall 2014.
- Building—Four and ten storeys, with ground floor retail and residential condominium suites above on the 2nd through 10th storeys.
- Suites—A total of approximately 130 suites with a large variety of layouts: one bedroom, one bedroom with den, two bedrooms, and two bedrooms with den/library.
- Features—Ground floor retail and courtyard hub, fitness facility, guest suite, bicycle storage, and more.
- Parking—Indoor underground parking.